- 1 can of potatoes (sliced)
- 2 cups bell peppers (any color)
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup black olives, chopped
- vegan cheese sauce (see recipe below)
- 2 large 10" tortillas
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup soy milk
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon tahini
in a large non-stick skillet, use only a light coating of cooking spray and then heat the sliced potatoes and bell peppers on high. after about 3 minutes, add the taco seasoning. continue cooking on high for about 5-10 minutes - until the potatoes brown to your liking (extra crispy in my case).
when done, add the potato mixture and rest of the ingredients in burrito. make sure you warm your tortillas first, or you will probably have a hard time folding them without tears.
this make about 2-3 large burritos (depending on how you stuff them). :)