rolling sushi isn't difficult, but it's better learned by video or in person. if you don't know how to roll, just check out some online videos on youtube. in the future i might post several pictures of the rolling process.
we made two different kinds of rolls:
- avocado and shiitake mushroom
- sunflower seed pate and carrots *(also a couple of 'left-over' rolls of all the ingredients)
- 3/4 cup soaked sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons nama shoyu/soy sauce/braggs aminos
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 cup carrots
for the pate:
combine flavours as you see fit!